Job offer – Marketing and Customer Experience Advisor
Located in the heart of the Gaspé Peninsula, Nergica is a Canadian renewable energy research and innovation centre whose reach extends across the country. We offer development, optimization and support services in the fields of wind, solar and hybrid solutions for businesses and communities in an effort to accelerate the energy transition for all.
Ingenuity, the satisfaction of aiming ever higher, caring and engagement are the values that drive our multidisciplinary team on a daily basis. In more concrete terms, this translates into a diverse, inclusive workplace and engaged, astute experts that collaborate on a daily basis to achieve our mission: accelerating the development and adoption of renewables.
Marketing and Customer Experience Advisor
As marketing and customer experience advisor, you will be responsible for creating, implementing and managing marketing strategies that aim to enhance the overall experience of our clients. You will also be responsible for client relations and customer experience activities. You will develop orientations, strategies and priorities for action to foster a positive customer experience with the goal of developing a clientele and promoting loyalty. You will define and implement all business rules as well as the systems that govern the overall management of client relations and experience, in addition to managing and coordinating associated internal and external operations. The selected candidate will report to the director of marketing and communications.
Your primary responsibilities will include
- Closely collaborating with internal teams (notably Business Development, Research and Innovation and the Department of Communications and Marketing) to understand client needs and preferences;
- Ensuring the planning, coordination and control of marketing projects (work organization, budget control, follow-up of objectives and performance indicators, management of suppliers and business partners, etc.);
- Creating custom digital marketing strategies for our clients in different fields of activity. Designing targeted and personalized marketing campaigns to boost client engagement and satisfaction every step of the way;
- Analyzing client experience data and metrics to identify areas for improvement and recommend concrete actions;
- Configuring analysis tools and producing performance reports for our clients;
- Monitoring market trends and industry developments to anticipate changing client expectations and adapt strategies accordingly;
- Proposing initiatives for the continuous improvement of the customer experience while taking into account comments received from our clients and best practices in the sector;
- Carrying out competitive intelligence to identify potential opportunities and threats related to customer experience;
- Assessing clients’ needs and demands in order to conceptualize them into the project;
- Together with the staff of concerned administrative units, proposing and determining a customer pathway in relation to the behaviours and expectations of the different customer segments;
- Actively contributing to forging ties between various organizations and businesses within the renewable energy sector;
- Developing, implementing and conducting trainings, developing cross-selling, retention and objection-handling techniques to improve performance and increase client satisfaction, client retention and revenue;
- Analyzing the organization’s performance, its clientele and its markets in order to implement the customer lifecycle and identify business opportunities and strategic issues.
Your skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing, communications or equivalent training;
- Two to four years of experience in a similar position;
- Command of written and spoken French and English: essential;
- 360-degree customer view and demonstrated capacity to integrate predictive data models into one’s marketing decisions;
- Ability to integrate different high-level concepts and bring them to fruition;
- Analytical, tactical and financial mindset;
- Ability to communicate with different hierarchal levels and adapt to one’s audience;
- Willingness to take charge of a project and see it through to completion;
- Good organization skills and ability to juggle multiple issues simultaneously;
- Proactivity, autonomy, creativity and professionalism;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot and propose creative, innovative solutions;
- Forward-thinking, results-driven and client-oriented.
- Familiarity with issues related to renewables in general, especially wind and solar (plus).
- Experience in consumer psychology, marketing and ideation.
If you are passionate about orchestrating events and establishing partnerships and are looking for a dynamic environment to hone your skill set, we would be delighted to receive your application.
- The position is based in our offices in Gaspé and entails a 37.5-hour work week.
- Salary commensurate with the experience of the selected candidate.
- All applications and related communication will be treated as confidential.
Why choose Nergica?
- Because Nergica understands the importance of a healthy balance between one’s work and one’s personal life: flexible working hours, hybrid remote/office-based schedule, paid vacation between Christmas and New Year’s, right to “disconnect”;
- Because Nergica strives to foster its employees’ well-being through a series of perks: sports activity program, employee assistance program, active social committee, etc.;
- Because Nergica also offers financial benefits, including insurance, retirement fund with employer contribution, annual salary raises, and recognition of experience and training.
- And, especially, because Nergica is the perfect place for those who wish to grow and learn with frequent training opportunities, possibility to work in close collaboration with a broad array of experts, advancement opportunities, etc.
Interested? Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.